Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jumping Feet First

So I started my first blog Rings and Rivets a year ago this month, and after attempting to fully immerse my self in the blogosphere via twitter and lots of browsing, I realized that every successful blogger has a niche. Whether it be their personality, style of dress, or awesome skills, they all have something .

So that is where this comes in. My first blog was (is?) very scatterbrained, a lot like me. But this blog I'm actually going to attempt to have some cohesion. So what is my niche? Well, I decided to look at clothes and fashion from the eyes of someone who is "plus-size", which I am. I never really considered my size when blogging before because I knew I was never going to own the gorgeous bodycon dresses I was posting, or have to balance on the impossibly skinny heels. And believe me, I am not a bitter person. I love fashion whether it fits me or not, but I'm hoping through this blog I can maybe impact some girls who don't think they're the perfect fit (ha!) for fashion. Even better, I would love to meet people who could have a positive impact on me, and be able to form a connection with my readers, which I wasn't able to do before.

So, here goes nothing!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment